Monday, September 19, 2016

C-R-A-Z-Y

It's crunch time..... have so many little errands to run and no time to run them!
1.  Go to 2 different banks to finalize travel stuff
2.  Head to Board of Elections and get absentee balloting
3.  Pack
4.  Decide how to get everything in and not cripple myself
5.  Did I mention pack????
6.  Fit all toiletries into 1 qt bag
7.  Suddenly my 1 qt bag fit a gallon worth of stuff
8.  Do I really need all that Pepto????
9.  Straighten out HSBC banking and try not to kill anyone
10.  Straighten out HSBC banking and do kill someone
11.  Dirty Martini, please....maybe more than 1


Everything seems to be working out!  Here is what I am calling "The Beast"!  I can't put it on standing up, I need to put it on one shoulder and then lie down on the bed to get the other shoulder in.
It is relatively comfy on the back, but pretty darn heavy.... may end up throwing things away as we go along.

The front pack detaches and is the day pack.  What is interesting is how stiff it is, I didn't think I would have to "break in my pack".  
Time will tell as too how friendly I become with the beast!

No comments:

Post a Comment